Sunday, January 29, 2012

An interview with ... myself.

Once again: hear ye, hear ye! When I say that I love my writing and that I want to do something with it, I am actually serious. So serious, even, that I created a Twitter account (yes, you read correctly) solely to promote my writings and other travel related likes.
I am very happy that I did this, because I am again featured on the world wide web.
Global Goose Travel is Canada-based and are 2 people who are passionate travelers themselves. Via Twitter I learned about their interviews et voila, that's how fast it can go.

This time, you can read my story through http://global-goose.com/featured/travel-interview-marieanne-maryjayaroundtheworld/. There are also some pictures of mine on display.

I am very excited about this. Does it show? I think I might 'tweet' it quickly! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment