Monday, January 16, 2012

Scriblings and writings

Hear ye, hear ye!
Some of you know this, some of you don't, but I actually really enjoy writing. I also enjoy - excuse me, let me clarify that - I also love talking about (my) travels. You can imagine my ecstatic feelings when I can combine the two. Add to that my pleasure in taking pictures, specifically of those travels, and I am in seventh heaven.

Up until now, I haven't done much with my writing except for this blog, that some of you seem to enjoy so much (but no one more than me :)). I say 'up until now', because I am delighted to tell you that I have written a guest post for Kristen J's travel blog Hopscotch The Globe.
She asked me to write 'anything that I am inspired to write about' New Zealand. Boy, did I need to be asked twice? Hell no! This is my first step into a wider audience. Exciting :).

The results of my musings and afterthoughts can be found on this link:

http://hopscotchtheglobe.com/2012/01/16/guest-post-new-zealand-the-land-of-the-long-white-cloud/.

Kristen told me to be very proud of this piece, and I actually am. It might not be written in the cleanest English, but it comes from my heart. How I love New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment